Friday, June 13, 2008

In like Kevin Flynn!

Hello from somewhere in the w's. Now that I am retired from front line duty I have been sent here Master Control style to inform and hopefully entertain in some small way. It has come to my attention that I watch a lot of movies so I have been directed to use that power for the good of the people.

As this blog progresses I will be letting you know about new arrivals (not just the new releases) at Alternative Video, as well as pointing out films of interest that may have been overlooked. I have been given the green light  by Master Control to write about whatever it is that is currently sparking my interest. I'll be reporting on movies I see in the theaters as well. 

I hope that anyone interested will post comments on this blog as often as you see fit to give me some idea of what you want me to look at and discuss here.

I am finished.
Clu (a.k.a. Sean)


No comments: